Food & Wine: Bruschetta with Prosciutto, Arugula and Burrata
Yield: 15 each
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 min
Measurements: Imperial (US)
Spring has sprung and with it comes warm evenings spent sipping wine on the porch. This simple yet delicious snack is the perfect accompaniment to your glass of Gary Farrell Pinot Noir or Chardonnay.
- 15ish 1/2 inch slices from a baguette, cut on the diagonal
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing & drizzling
- 1 clove garlic, peeled & halved
- 8oz container burrata
- 15-30 arugula leaves
- 4oz prosciutto
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Place the bread on a baking sheet and brush both sides with olive oil. Grill the bread until golden all over, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Rub one side of each with the garlic clove.
- Spread a tablespoon or two of the burrata on each bread slice, then press an arugula leaf or two into the cheese.
- Place a slice of the prosciutto on top, drizzle with olive oil, and serve.
- Add sliced grilled peaches & balsamic glaze for a fun twist on this delightful snack!
- Pair with Gary Farrell Pinot Noir or Chardonnay
Credit: Kila Gomer, Wine Club Manager