Sonoma Lifestyle: Winery Events
We invite you to “save the date” for our great events and experiences happening at the winery in 2020.
~ Somm Series ~
Gary Farrell winery is thrilled to announce the return of our popular Somm Series for 2020! Somm Series is a collection of tasting experiences designed for the true oenophile, or anyone who would like to add to their repertoire of wine knowledge. We make use of blending demonstrations, aroma kits, tasting wheels, and food pairings to discover wine on a deeper level. Hosted by one of our esteemed Estate Sommeliers, join us for a morning filled with fun activities, lively conversation, learning, and of course plenty of vino! Offered on select dates throughout the year.
- March 22
- April 19
- May 17
- June 21
- August 9
- September 20
- October 18
~ Sunday Brunch Series ~
Spend beautiful morning brunching with Gary Farrell! Our brunch series offers guests an opportunity to enjoy a casual brunch inspired by some of our favorite cuisines. Estate Somm’s Kevin and Tiffany have taken the theme even further with playful wine cocktail recipes to enjoy during brunch and for you to recreate at home.
- March 8: Southern Click here to reserve
- Join us as we kick off our new Brunch Series! We are so excited for this year’s new offering, a series of themed brunches with special wine cocktails and musical accompaniment. This month’s theme is Southern, featuring a julep-inspired wine cocktail and music by a local favorite, Dustin Saylor.
- April 5: Sangria Sunday Click here to reserve
- Buenos Dias! This month’s brunch will feature the cuisine of Spain, accompanied by white and red sangria.
- May 10: Mother’s Day Click here to reserve
- Celebrate family, whatever that means to you! Classic brunch fare, and a “Momosa” bar for your table will set your morning off right.
- June 7: New Orleans Jazz Click here to reserve
- Laissez les bon temps rouler & travel on down to the bayou with this month’s brunch theme, New Orleans Jazz! Featured dishes will include Cajun shrimp and grits, paired with a “Westside 75,” our modern twist on the classic French cocktail.
- July 5: California Dreamin Click here to reserve
- Inspired by the beach culture of Southern California, come enjoy some brunch-style tacos! Our featured wine cocktail will be the Pink Sunrise, an original concoction using our popular Rose of Pinot Noir.
- August 2: Havana Mornings Click here to reserve
- Experience the flavors and sounds of the Caribbean with this Cuban-themed finale to our 2020 brunch series. We have created a delicious Sauvignon Blanc “mojito” as this month’s themed beverage.
~ Club Parties ~
Exclusively for our Grand Crew, club parties offer members an opportunity to sample the newest releases, pickup wine allocations, enjoy great food and music and mingle with a very exclusive group of passionate lovers of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
- February 8: Club Party, Roaring 20’s.
- May 9: Club Party, Memphis Blues
- July 18: Summer Soiree
- September 12: Club Party, Blue Hawaii
- December 12: Club Holiday Party
~ Dinners ~
Our two annual dinners are decadent evenings designed to showcase the finest vintages of Gary Farrell Pinot and Chardonnay alongside the bounty of Sonoma County. This year we are pleased to also be hosting the Inaugural HRC Fundraising Dinner and Sonoma County Pride Kickoff.
- February 22: Crab Dinner Click here to reserve
- May 29: Inaugural HRC Fundraising Dinner Click here for details
- October 3: Harvest Dinner
~ Wine Downs ~
Join us for a casual day to wind down after the holiday festivities! While we will not be offering formal tasting reservations, we invite you to enjoy a bottle or a glass of wine at our beautiful property. First come, first served at our tables inside the salon or outside on the terrace (weather permitting).
- July 4
- December 26