Ensuring a Safe Visit
We are committed to creating an environment and experience that is enjoyable and safe for you and our Gary Farrell Crew. Reservations are required for our private seated experiences. Group sizes are restricted and seating times will be limited to ensure a safe flow of traffic into and out of the Salon. Please review the following information so that you know what to expect before and during your visit and please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any comments, questions or concerns.
On the Day of Your Visit:
- Please arrive on time; tasting appointments are extremely limited and carefully choreographed to limit interactions between guests upon arrival and departure.
- Digital tasting collateral may be requested for contactless interaction and purchasing.
- Face coverings are required for UNVACCINATED Guests at all times unless seated and drinking/eating, and especially when your winery host is present.
- Guests showing signs of being sick may be asked to wear a mask or leave the winery at company discretion.
Additional Measures Our Team is Taking To Ensure Your Safety:
- Company safety protocols require that our team members perform daily health screenings before reporting to work. They are required to take paid company sick leave if they show any signs of Covid-19 or are otherwise feeling unwell.
- Members of our team who are UNVACCINATED are required to wear face masks for your protection and theirs
- Strict handwashing protocols are in place.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available for guest and staff use
- All surfaces will be sterilized before and after each use.