Health and Safety Update at Gary Farrell Vineyards & Winery
Members & Guests of Gary Farrell Winery,
Please refer to the following timeline for the most current updates from the Crew at Gary Farrell Winery.
UPDATE: March 16, 2020
Tasting Salon Temporarily Closed
To ensure the health and safety of our employees and winery guests, and following the recommendations from Governor Newsom, our Tasting Salon will be closed starting tomorrow.
We are closely monitoring the situation and will re-open our Salon as soon as it is safe to do so.
Stay safe, take care of one another, and together we will get through this.
– The Crew at Gary Farrell
March 12th, 2020
Gary Farrell Winery is committed to providing our guests with the highest levels of service and to ensuring their well-being when they visit us in the Russian River Valley. In these times of great uncertainty with the Coronavirus, we would like to update you on the procedures we have implemented to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
• Increased disinfecting practices and frequency
◦ In addition to our routine nightly cleaning, our team has increased daily cleaning procedures by disinfecting all Salon surfaces after each seating, including tables, chairs and all shared spaces
◦ The Salon was recently closed to the public while all rugs and upholstery were deep cleaned
• Sanitary practices
◦ Our team is always very diligent when it comes to hand washing, and they have now increased hand washing frequency. They rigorously follow CDC and FDA guidelines for hand washing best practices
◦ Isopropyl alcohol solution is used for cleaning door handles and other surfaces
◦ Glassware and plates are cleaned in special, high-temperature, sanitizing dishwashers
◦ In addition to our high-grade air filtration systems, we have acquired two Oransi EJ120 Medical Grade HEPA filter (MERV17) air purifiers to run 24/7 in the Salon. They are tested to remove 99.99% of airborne allergens & particulates
• Additional policies
◦ No fees will be charged for tasting experiences that are canceled
◦ Employees are not permitted to work if they are sick. Sick pay is issued to cover lost wages
Gary Farrell Winery is open by appointment only, and we limit the number of appointments we accept each day. If you have a reservation to visit, we want to reassure you that we are committed to ensuring you have a safe and enjoyable experience at our Salon and winery.
We look forward to seeing you!
The Crew at Gary Farrell